Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SCSU Graduation

The excited spectators!
I didn't get a picture of Andrews parents or Grandma Judy, but they were there!
There were so many people stuffed into that arena. I would say about 100 were standing. I guess, like us, they didn't follow the "bring only 6 people" rule. Oh well! Unfortunately we were told not to cheer when our graduate was called. Josh and I really wanted to, but decided not to after a look from mom!


After all the grads came in we began searching for Andrew. And when everybody looks like the same little dot, its a difficult task. But mom actually found him first! After that I tired to get close up shots, I only got one good one. the bottom left pictures are of the "practice" arena where the grads got into line and then walked into the bigger arena. No, we did not find Andrew in that mess of people.


After reuniting with my grad we took some pictures.. Josh decided that he was just going to take some random ones, and well they turned out pretty good! I love most candid shots, and the bottom right is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment