Friday, July 9, 2010

a look back at Easter

Just going through pictures and I realized I never put up the few pictures I have of Easter!
Enjoy!


It was fairly chilly here in MN on Easter, even Opie had to bundle up. You know she looks so cute in that little sweater! Andrina and Bethany started a little competition to see who could gather the most eggs. I think we all helped Andrina win! Apparently Easter is Bethany's favorite holiday and she really wanted to hunt out those eggs.  Andrew and I had fun trying to come up with different eggs. I think we managed that! Andrina had some stickers and gave me the "opie" one, requesting that I make one for opie. I of course obliged! I think the blue one is my favorite. Rubber bands. I will be using that method again!

2 comments:

  1. Easter? You are behind that far? I feel much better about myself now, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I just never put pictures up!

    ReplyDelete