Thursday, July 8, 2010

I can feel your heartbeat for a thousand miles.


Isn't he good looking!

Once again my wonderful sister Emma let us use here and her skills for pictures! I think she did such an amazing job, once again! Those of you who know Andrew like we do, you know he hates to have his picture taken. And that it is really hard to get him to smile and look relaxed. I figure practice makes perfect and that slowly he will get better! We did get quite a few really awesome shots!


Since it was a Sunday and we were all dressed up anyway she took a few shots of us... awww! I have said this a thousand times, I think she should start her own business. I would help! I already advertise for you Em!

Here are more beautiful pictures!




Awesome you say? She can do some for you! Theses are just plain ol' flowers. Imagine what she can do with your face! Just call her..
Prices subject to change according to your status in her family.
Happy picturing!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, accordin to your status, very funny!

    Thanks for letting me take them, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is according to your status! Very glad you did them! They always turn out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete