Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nothing worth anything ever goes down easy.

I love this boy.



And
I am so proud of him!
(that sounds like I am his mother!)
But I am.
He has graduated!
There was a time we both thought that his schooling would never, EVER end.
Now that he is done with school the job hunting has begun.
It may be stupid, and maybe a little reckless, but we are banking it all on one place.

Rochester.

On June 26th he submitted his application to the Mayo. We are still waiting. Impatiently.
There is a glimmer of hope though! The other day Heiko Schoenfuss (an old professor of Andrews, and current boss) told Andrew that he got an email from the Mayo asking Heiko if they could somehow set up a system where he "grooms" people to work there. Little to they know he has already been doing that! Yesterday Heiko sent an email back telling them about Mr. Meister, and forwarding on his application to those who can get him hired there.

My fingers, toes, and eyeballs are crossed.
And the anticipation is killing me.
Andrew seems calm, me on the other hand am a wreak waiting for a call.

All the prayers and finger crossing you can offer are more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment