Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My whole heart for my whole life


Four months and eighteen hours until one of the greatest days of my life. And things are going great!

We have a florist, no a GREAT florist for many reasons. 1-They are right down the alley fro the Ballroom. 2- She is creative and really easy to work with. 3- I got what I want at a really reasonable price.

We have a caterer, the food is not all picked out.. but we loved what we tried.

My flower girl and nieces dresses are here, and oh so adorable!

My shadow band is done and paid for, and looks great with my ring!

We have a Photographer, who is amazing.

We have almost decided on a DJ.

I'm not as stressed out as I used to be. I would stay up thinking about everything I have to get done, and how much money it would take and how/when I was going to accomplish all of this. And now I sleep like a baby.
Don't get me wrong, we still have a lot to do, its just not as daunting.

I can't wait to see all the people we both love in one big room sharing our day with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment