Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My darling, you look wonderful tonight.

I don't like it. One bit.

I feel like it has consumed my life.
I don't want to make decisions. I want them to be made for me!
Only 4 Months 21 Days and 23 Hours before I become Mrs. Meister.

Whoa.


Well,
Enough about that.

***

Today I woke up at 2:00 pm. Late, I know. But when you have worked an overnight like I had, and then not been able to fall asleep until 9, that's a bit too early.
Why may you ask did I wake up that early?

To take these two darlings sledding. Not a picture from today (because I am a bad auntie) but they looked about the same. Adella was not, and has not been a fan of sledding. Yet. She only went down with me once, while saying the whole time "no, no, no, no". Did I listen? Nope! She liked it a little I am sure.
 We had picked up Andrew's little brother Matthew up from school and brought him along. I tell you, best idea ever. Andrina is one active little girl, and I was so tired, that well Matthew was heaven sent! They ran up and down that hill more than I wanted to count. Of course we took Roque and Opie with us, and Andrina chased after them to her hearts content. We found the dogs LOVE snowballs, and after getting them would carry them off to be torn apart. I loved watching that.

After they played to their hearts content we headed back to Grandma B's house for some hot cocoa. YUM. I swear, it can come out of a canister, packet or what have you... my mother makes some good cocoa. You should try her home made stuff. She is amazing.

I really love those girls. I love being around them as much as I can, and I can't wait for little Axel to join the fun! The downside, being around them makes me miss my other nieces (Nelyana, Zaniyah, and Annabelle) so much more. I think they should all move here, we can live on the property dad has for us, we can call it "Braman Row" and be able to see each other all the time. And of course, live happily ever after.
It sounds good to me.

I shouldn't be awake right now.
Really.
It's 3:15 am.

Good Grief.
Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment