Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

I decided to switch up the tree this year. The last two years we did a light blue and silver tree and I wanted something a little more festive this time around. I found the balls first and then found the beautiful poinsettia ball that I made as the topper for the tree. I also had to find the ribbon to go along with it. Needless to say... I LOVE the tree this year. Not sure if I want to switch it up again next year.. we will see..
So our birds (that we have not named yet) where out one day when she (the darker one) flew into the tree, where he followed. I took a few snapshots and then tried to get them out... but they refused.. so I left them for a while.. I figured that its the closest they would get to being outside. Oh and if you have any good suggestions for names let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment