Monday, January 25, 2010

525,600 minutes

This year should be a good one! No new resolutions, just a lot of hope for what is to come. This May Andrew is scheduled to graduate with a degree in General Biology. With him graduating comes moving! I can't wait to move out of our small apartment. When we first moved in it was perfect. We didn't have much crap.. but now we do and well.. I have no place to put all the crap and well I am ready for a bigger place. We have no idea where we will be moving or where we will be working. I am waiting for Andrew to find himself a job, then I will find one, and hopefully we will be able to find an apartment close to one of those places. I am very excited and anxious about the future.. but I am ready for it.

I am currently liking my job very much. I don't know that I can ever say I LOVE a job.. I never like to be tied down or have to be somewhere. I never like to HAVE to go to work, and I think wherever I work I may always feel that way. I will go to work, sure, but I hate leaving home and leaving Andrew home when he doesn't have to work. With Andrew's new school schedule we don't have much time to spend together and lately, and when we both have the day off we normally have plans. We will get through it, I just am not enjoying it so much.

For the longest time I have enjoyed anything written by Nicholas Sparks. Every book he writes I snatch up and seem to finish right away. Anyway, he has two new movies coming out these next few months and I cannot tell you how excited I am! Each book that has turned into a movie has not disappointed at all. Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, and now Dear John and The Last Song. I know some people seem to think that movies ruin books, I just think that they are a different take on the book. They have to take a very long book, turn it into a script and then make it only under two hours. Dear John comes out February 5th and I am very much going to be there! I would like to think that it is an early birthday gift to me!

Well I very much should get going. I have to get my laundry folded.. and dinner started. I hope you enjoyed the little inside to my life.. oh so fun!

5 comments:

  1. Ps I really like the picture on your blog that looks amamzing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That awsome that he will be done with school this year! Now you know as your big sister and one that loves you very much I have to ask the question. WHEN IS THE WEDDING??? Love YOU!! I know you dont know< But if andrew needs some ideas tell him to give me a halla!!! Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I let him know..
    And as for the picture. Thank you very much! But I cannot take all the credit. It was our dear sister Emma that did such a wonderful job. I just love what she can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cool like that.


    Yes, what's next.. something has to become of this. Ahem.

    So I just read a good book I know you would love. "These is my words" The best book I have ever read and a love story to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do need to do something with your amazing talent. The next thing.. Andrews grad pictures! I will have to look into that book.

    ReplyDelete