Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Eve

Braman

+

Gross

=

FUN!


I had such and enjoyable Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve day at the Bramans.. from 9 AM to Midnight. The day was a blast and many gifts where received. We didn't do a huge Christmas dinner this year, instead we had Navajo tacos-which are the best ever! I think that we should make that a new tradition!
This year Andrina tore through presents like she was on fire! She did take time to ooh and ahh over them, but I think it was still pretty funny to sit back and watch the girl go. She even helped the rest of us get through opening ours so that she could get to hers a little faster. Adella seemed to be obsessed with the wrapping paper and would stick each piece in her mouth before moving on. I think she may have even swallowed some..
I think this Christmas was the most relaxing, even though I was sick. We did however miss the Brinaghs and Sims!
Hope to see you guys next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment