Saturday, January 2, 2010

Freaking Awesome Glasses

I made Andrew model these, even though he really did not want to. These glasses made the lights stars... I held the glasses up to the lens of my camera, and to my surprise it worked! My mother made this amazing find and we all took our turn enjoying them! There are a second pair that would make the lights little snowmen.. but for some reason I didn't get a hold of them long enough to get a picture. I think that the tree looks amazing with the lights as stars. I just wish they always looked like that. Next year I will have to get a picture with the snowmen.. or from my sister?? Hope you took some with the snowmen!
Best find ever mom!

2 comments:

  1. ha you goof n a half!! that is amazing that you got a pic of it tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I really didn't think that it would turn out.

    ReplyDelete