Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Missin those warm summer days!


I really like this picture. If you notice the old couple in the left hand corner.. they are so cute! And I just love the look of the buildings on the coast line. I cant wait to go back there and just relax on the beach.

How I wish I were back in florida where it was so very warm! I am so excited that it is getting warmer here, and I am just praying that it will just keep getting warmer! If it goes backwards I don't think I can take any more cold!

2 comments:

  1. It was not warm! Are you CraZY!!!! Remember the cold ocean breeze???? Yeah I remember shivering to death! It sure was a nice time to be with family. I like your blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it was warm and sunny... oh i can't wait for those days to come back!

    ReplyDelete