Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Bethany!!!!!

Ok So I know this kinda late, but I lost the cord for my camera and well I just got this thing from best buy to transfer my pictures onto the computer. Anyway so here are the pictures from bethanys birthday. I hope your birthday was just amazing and I love you very much bee!

Bethany and her birthday cake! Mum and I made her cake. Its really awesome! The princess hats are ice cream cones covered in frosting and sprinkles! We all went out to have Chinese and then came back and had cake and ice cream at the Gross house. And then opened gifts!!!

As you can see Andrina had a lot of fun helping to decorate the cake. She got hold of the frosting and well.. I think you can figure out the rest. She really wanted to help with the sprinkles and writing "happy birthday" but well, we had already made a mess! anyway, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very Creative and Impressive!!!! I love that little girl named Andrina. I am one of her biggest fans! BTW I will have to try a bamboo plant! That is a great idea! Also I liked these pictures from this post! Its nice to see what I have to miss in the fam!!!!

    ReplyDelete