Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Happy Easter!!!


Look at Mom's beautiful flowers! I really can't wait until it gets warm enough out that all the flowers grow and Munsinger Gardens is all beautiful again! Last summer everyday Andrew and I would take walks around Lake George, and occasionally we would have lunch at Munsinger. It was so nice to be able to have a picnic and then be able to walk around and look at all the beautiful flowers... It seems that the weather is playing games with us here. Last week it was beautiful, and then it just starts snowing for some cruel reason. I was just getting excited for the warm weather to come back, and then BOOM snow again! It's just not fair to play with me like that!> After work yesterday Andrew and I drove to Milaca to spend the weekend with family. We got to mum and dads and had a VERY good dinner, thanks to kevin.. I had fun playing with Andrina outside, she really wanted to go out and play with Sally and Tootsie. She saw that they were playing with each other and decided that she wanted to play too! So she began to throw snow balls at the two "dawgs" and yell at them. It was just too cute!
Anyway Happy Easter to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture of andrina and I like all pictures with her in um. I also just found all your links and unfortunetly I know um all, so I can't add to my list.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME
    CALL ME

    AND DON'T TEXT ME!! YOU KNOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TEXT BACK... WE NEED TO BE ON AN EVEN PLAYING GROUND WHEN COMMUNICATING.

    ReplyDelete