Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dream a little dream

Yep, we are going again!
We have been talking about what to do for our anniversary for a while now, and could not come up with anything. We really wanted to go to Taylor's Falls, but the weather probably wont cooperate with us at all.
We thought about the Renaissance Festival, but we have been there before.
We have not been to the new TWINS stadium, and when we move we may not be able to go.
So, if you have or know of where to get cheap tickets let me know!



 
*~*~*~*~*~*


 

AND a VERY Happy Birthday to my beautiful nieces!
Andrina, I cannot believe you are 5! You are such a joy and so fun to be around

Nelyana, 3! I can't believe you are getting so big so fast! Please stay little. It seems that because you are so far away you grow so much faster.  

Zaniyah, woo hoo! Your 1! But, same to you.  Please, for me just stay that way. You are too cute! And too far away.

And to all three of you:
I am so lucky to be your auntie. I love showing everyone that will look pictures I have of you. You all have such amazing personalities and I can't wait until I can see you all again.. Hopefully all at the same time!

Please stay little.
Love, Auntie Audrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment