Wednesday, October 7, 2009



We stole Andrina and Adella from Emma while she went to a church function here in St. Cloud. I just love every moment I get to spend with them. Andrina makes each conversation so child-like and funny.. I roll with laughter everytime I am with her. Adella. Gosh she is getting big quick! I just adore that little bundle of chunk! I think we had them for like 5 JOYFUL hours. They really are amazinly good kids. I think the only time Adella cried was when Andrina tried to squeeze the life outta her...



All the many faces of Adella. That girl LOVES to stick out her tongue. The tird picture in on the top row.. I think she looks like Andrina when she was little. While Andrew and Andrina played at the park I sat with Adella trying to keep her from eating everything and ANYTHING. Really. That girl seems to have quick hands. A bug would be walking by, and she would grab it. I finally just let her eat her dress. I figured it was better than bugs.




That girl has GREAT FORM! She ran and ran and ran some more! I am sure it was based on the fact that Andrew was chasing her! She is such an adorable little girl and I just LOVE having her around! Everytime I see her.. if Andrew is not RIGHT next to me.. I get "where's Anew?" - Not a "hello Auye!" or even a "hi" she is always looking for him to play and to tease. Andrew wont admit it, but I think he secretly loves the fact that she asks for him before she asks for me! Oh well! At least she likes him!

ALSO...

These are the BEAUTIFUL fall flowers that Andrew got for me one day! We had run to the store to get some OJ.. we happened to walk by some fall flower arrangements and I casually mentioned how I would love some. After he picked me up from work I walked in to find these beautiful flowers sitting on the table! the rest of the flowers bloomed all around the same time, which made it even better! They have now lasted me for about two weeks! And are still looking beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment