Sunday, October 11, 2009

This may be the largest blog ever




I know I know I know..




Yes these are old pictures




Yes I should have gotten them up sooner




Yes I am slow




And YES




here they finally are.




Back when Bethany graduated we went out for dinner. Nelyana was so funny! She had some obsession with ice, sucking it off the table was the highlight of the night! She had Mac N' Cheese and after eating it with her hands she rubbed them down her face, and then produced the cheesiest smile ever! Love it!




We stopped by to visit Grandma and Grandpa's grave. It was a beautiful day, and it was good to have all the Braman girls back together again.











The many faces of us! I love the one with mom and bethany, and well Nelyana is just funny! Adella is always all smiles!








Mall of America! SO much fun!! I think Bethany had more fun than Andrina did on the Blues Clues ride! It took them a while before they could figure out how to go up and down-BUT they had a blast!!







Big Truckin!! I just love how Andrina drives! head out the window.. and horn blaring... of course if she could blare it! Nelyana faces are of course.. CLASSIC!! She should live closer I think..

** HINT - HINT **!!






Nelyana LOVED the train ride! She loved it so much she REFUSED to get off.. temper tantrum and all! I of course HAD to get pictures of the tantrum! Sooo Dang Funny!








AAAAAANNNNDDD the carousel ride! I think we went on it twice?! Nelyana and Andrina love it! I think Bethany did too... or she just got really dizzy...






2 comments:

  1. late audge but VERY cute! keep it up your only like six months behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! I just have a hard time finishing the editing.. they will come.. all in due time!

    ReplyDelete