Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just keep waiting

It's been a while.. and its going to be a bit more. We had our computer, then it broke, then it was fixed, then it broke.. and the cycle went on and on and on.. until we were sick of it. We were able to return the computer and are now in the process of getting a new one. So until then I am stuck trying to use the Internet off of my ipod touch.. which if you have one, or have used one.. you know that it is not the best for blogging! I have a ton of pictures that I want to up load and so much to write! The photos go all the way back to Bethany's graduation. I am not sure when we will have the new computer.. but I know that it is coming with a printer! There will be no need for the trips to the library after that. Class is going good... Clinicals started a while ago and I have enjoyed that. I will be able to start orientation (which means MONEY!) on the 17th if all goes as planned. I was supposed to test out on the 23rd, but because they were so full they gave our class (of 10 people) our own day.. the 30th. Hopefully I will be able to pass the test. So far I have done very well on all the quizzes that my instructor has given - only missed one question total! anyway - by the time that is done I will hopefully a computer!

4 comments:

  1. How ecxiting!! You will do well on the test! Just watch yur back and take your time in both of the tests. I have a another dr. appt on the day you take the test! Now I am even more excited for the day to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi! OO another dr appt!! when do we find out if it is a boy or girl!? I can't wait for that day!! I really want to know what color clothes to buy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your test! You will do great. Just remember to say a prayer and study hard, and you should do fine. Love ya and talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am really starting to stress over the test! I have been doing clinicals and will start orientation soon and don't want to learn bad habits. I do really like what I am doing right now and really hope it is something I will like for a long long while! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete