Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Puppy Names

The afternoon the puppies were born I called Andrina to let her know. The conversation went like this:

Andrina: Hello?
Me: Hello Andrina, this is Auntie Audrey.
Andrina: Hi.
Me: Guess what!
Andrina: what.
Me: No, really guess!
Andrina: uuuhm, I don't know!
Me: Opie had her puppies this morning!
Andrina: OH!
Andrina: MOM! OPIE HAD HER PUPPIES!
Andrina: When can I come see them?
Me: I don't know yet, I will have to talk to your mommy.
Andrina: What are their names?
Me: I don't know, how about you name them!

And there you have it.
Andrina has named the puppies.
(all but fat head, I named him.. mostly because he has a fat head, but also because my grandpa bob used to call us that)


They are also in the order of birth.
So adorable.

Want one?

1 comment:

  1. Audrey! i love this! n blue is a cute name for a puppy n of course so is belle. so kudos to hippo! awww audge i wish i was there!

    ReplyDelete