Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's official! We have a date!!

After searching a million places online, picking a handful that met our criteria, and then numerous trips to the cities to look at venues ( hold onto your britches here..) we have finally decided on a date AND a place. Shocked the pants right off me I can assure you that! It all happened within minutes. About a week ago i had emailed the coordinator for the venue inquiring about some dates that were available. And as of today had still not heard back from her. A little annoyed i called and asked to whoever i was talking to to just tell me. I got three dates, looked at what worked for us, and picked! Literally all happened within about 10 minutes, which if you know me, is very rare. I hate deciding on things.


Are you ready?


Save this date! Black it out! Don't allow anything else to happen on that day. Ok?


The date is:
Saturday, July 30,2011

The venue: Cinema Ballroom in St. Paul mn! Be there!!

1 comment:

  1. Audrey that is awesome! I'm so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see the pics! Scott and I plan on going out to MN sometime this year to visit his brother and his lil family so it looks like maybe summer would be a good time to go out:))

    ReplyDelete