Thursday, December 9, 2010

Opie's is 1!


Baby Opie 

Big girl Opie!

 

Call me lame, or crazy, I really don't care. 

 I made a cake for Opie's 1st birthday! 

Technically her birthday is tomorrow (12/10/2010), but Andrew and I work
so we celebrated today!

 I found this really awesome recipe online and they gobbled it up!

I carved the 1 from a carrot! And enjoyed every minute of it!


It smelled so very good, but I was not about to try it!

*****

And of course I bought them stockings!
Andrew and I don't really do our own stockings yet, even though I REALLY want to. 
So I spoiled my dogs. 
Get over it. You know you wish you were so lucky.


2 comments:

  1. You freaks.

    Maybe when you grow up you can have kids, they are a whole lot more rewarding then dogs! Plus, they don't poop on the floor as much as your dogs do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids will come one day, just not yet! So I just get to spoil my dogs!

    And if your kiddies ran around without diapers then they would poop on the floor too!

    ReplyDelete