Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wedding Blues

 So. Who wants to plan our wedding?! You 
 can for free!!
I don't like the decisions I have to make
 right now.
I don't want to have to weed through a thousand venues to find one that is a decent
 price,
 AND what I am looking for.

 I don't want to choose the colors, I don't 
 want to choose the center pieces.
 I want to look at photos and say "yes,
 that's what I want, make it happen".

 Where is a free designer when I need one?

 And I want Michael Buble to sing at
 my wedding.

For free.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Audrey.... You are making this more difficult than it has to be!!!! Call me and we will make it work! The hole micheal thing I will work on !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its SO difficult! I want a place that is pretty inside so I dont have to decorate, and I want it to be decent, with the chance of having an outside catering service.

    ReplyDelete