Monday, February 15, 2010

Yes, I am that far behind!

Princeton Zoo, and Milaca Corn maze!


My dad was picking up some cows from a farmer in Princeton and we decided to tag along!
Little did we know we where visiting the local zoo! They had 4 wallaby's, Canadian swans, and two types of deer! We have had a baby deer at my parents house before, but not as many, and not just hanging out with us. It was so awesome! They had all sorts of other animals.. too many to count! I thought it was funny to see Kevin trying to pet the very deer he shoots at!


We later stole Andrina and took her to the corn maze in Milaca. We decided to do the longest and most difficult maze, which only took us about 35 minutes. When we got out of the maze they had a small "petting zoo" and jumper castles. Andrina immediately went jumping, it was the idea of riding the horse drawn wagon that got her outta there.

There was a small tent that had a corn box.. we must have spent a half hour in there and came out with corn hiding everywhere. Once Andrew showed Andrina that corn flying through the air was funny, she just couldn't stop!

more corn...
Petting zoo, and the wagon ride...

State Fair 2009
I can't even seem to remember why I have not posted these pictures yet. We had such a blast at the state fair last year. In fact I am really looking forward to going again this year! If you are interested in going, let us know! Just the two of us have gone the past two years, and as much as we enjoy each others company.. we would love someone else to talk to! I miss those warm days, smell of good fair food, and the crowds! I don't think summer can come fast enough this year!






6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Looks like you had alot of fun with andrina!! I like the picture of you andrew at the fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love having tht girl around.. Would love yours too! Its been forever since I have seen that little one! AND I need to meet the other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember when Adella was 8 months old? Finally an update from you, good job!!

    Cute pictures, I'm coping them.

    And why must you talk about sunshine and the state fair? Ugh, winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I just like to give you a little peek into the past.

    I talk about it because I miss it! only 31 more days until the offical start of spring! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pics! I can't wait to see ya all! more opportunities to take more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY excited to see you! Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete