Friday, September 18, 2009

Let's take a moment to go back






Minnesota Zoo



Were going back to June.


With the last computer I was too scared to start putting photos on it.. I had a feeling I would lose them-so I didn't.

Andrew and I got to talking one day. We were trying to figure out what we were going to do the day that Heidi flew in for Bethany's graduation. We both had the day off, and had to drive his parents to the air port that morning. (they were flying to vegas). We had about 9 hours to kill, and in talking we realized we had never gone to the Minnesota Zoo. Correction. I have never been there. I have been to the Como Zoo plenty of times (mostly because it's free) but never the other. We figured it would take up most of the time, and we could figure out something else (like MOA :) - my favorite place) Other than the expensive admission, and parking prices.. it was overall a wonderful experience. I wouldn't say that I would go again-due to the prices-but we had a blast none-the-less. Plus it was a beautiful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment