Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stir crazy in the car!

This was to and from our family reunion in Montana. We had a very long drive there and back . ( and Andrew and I are SO grateful you let us ride with you mom and dad!) Alright.. Lets get the explainin goin.
First picture.. andrew in the blanket and hat. He HATES getting his picture taken. SO we try to take them as often as possible! this was one of his many attempts at hiding. Really andrew.. just get used to it!
Second picture. (going to the right) Bethany and Andrew.. Honestly don't know the story behind it... but I love the face andrew is making! so funny!
Third picture... all thanks to bethany and her lovely photography skills. Yah probably can't tell but I was fairly stuck. There is only so much room between the seat, a pillow and blanket under my butt and the top of the car.
Bottom left picture... classic bethany! I loved this one. We had so many pictures of this type of pose! She was trying to be the Beast.. from Beauty and The Beast. Oh the things that girl thinks of! Middle bottom. JOSHY! I didnt get many pictures of this little craze. I know Bethany has many on her camera of him cheezin it up. And last but no least the back of the bus. SOOO Dang funny! "Very Special People Inside Please Dive Safely" HAHAHA I want to ride that bus. I hope that next reunion we will all be together squished in the van making more memories and takin crazy picutres. LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment