Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"We're just ordinary people"

So Christmas came a little early for me today! I had ordered the bare minerals make-up and it came today! I didn't even know it had come and andrew was at work. Well he had hid it and then when he got back from work he showed me where it was... I had been home with it allll day! rude, but cute. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to beautify myself.

I start my new job on monday. I am so super super excited. Its so crazy that I am start a new life... not only the new job, but I get a discount at the fitness center that is in the same building.. so here comes a hot new audrey! Also *drum roll please......... * I am going to start taking classes.. for real! its going to be so new, crazy and exciting. I will only be taking a few classes at a time.. but still.. its something! I can't afford to go full time.. I am not rich. At least not yet. :)

again, not a long blog.. but informational! (my life really is that lame.. only two highlights... ) loves and hugs, Audg

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!
    Yeah for a new job on Monday!
    Yeah for a discount at the gym!
    Yeah for bare minerals make-up... i need some of that!
    Yeah for you FINALLY starting classes! You'll be glad you did!
    Just get them all done before you have kids or you'll never get them done!

    Love you!

    Oh and I am totally sending that pic RIGHT NOW!!! I am such a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say ditto to everything emma said except for one thing. I think you should go to hair college and get cosmo degree or whatever they call it. I mean come on..you love to to hair and nails and! You are really good at it! Let me hear and amen sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I know I know.. I have not decided yet. Either that or something medical.. See I have this thing about nasty dirty people... I AVOID THEM!!! Like think of all the nasty oily lice heads that come in.. NO THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete